- Check back frequently; BRC citizens are picking up found items and turning them in all the time. Yea for them. They make the system work.
- FIRST search the Lost & Found database, THEN get in the correct line. If in doubt, ask a Playa Info Volunteer. They wear an official Playa Info laminate. See the FAQ for more information on Lost & Found Lines.
- When searching for your name, don't use symbols and try different variations:
for O'Leary, try Oleary and Leary. For Mike try Michael, De Silva try Desilva and Silva, etcetera.
- For many phones and bags, make a complete search as they tend to look alike.
- Your phone or item may look different after rolling in the dust or being run over by an art car. Look carefully.
- It is possible that your phone/camera/tablet/music player is unable to be powered on and many are indistinguishable from one another.
In this case, contact us post event with your serial or IMEI number.
- Label your items with your name AND contact information: email, phone number, etc. DO NOT use a playa name or theme camp name and location. They change too often.